Friday, February 15, 2013

Forth day of training



YESTERDAY I failed to attend the training as I got some family assignment which required my presence.  However, the summary made by the trainer this morning is enough to make me understand one of key lesson taught yesterday and thus I have added important skills of using short time to search for materials in the Google.

The skills a I have acquired this morning, apart from writing only key words rather than a long sentence when searching for materials in Google,  include to narrow the searching  by using “SEARCH TOOLS’ where it gives some options such as period of your search; is it any time, few hours ago, previous week etc. It also gives options of web or just pages.  

 But more interestingly I have also learned how to use “ADVANCE SEARCH” (located below the Google page) that further narrows down the search.

With these important skills, my searching for materials in Google has made simple.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment